Saturday, November 13, 2010

Corrections

I want to first apologize to everyone, it was brought to my attention that my e-mail address was wrong on here. It's over on the left side under E-mail Me. I am so sorry if you were trying to contact me by e-mail and it wasn't working. I feel so bad about it. But I have fixed the problem and it is correct now. Also I goofed on the Autumn Harvest saying, the "n" is missing in the Autumn. I have corrected that as well. So if you choose to order a Autumn Harvest tile, it will be spelled correctly.
I apologize for the mix ups. Thank you all for you patients.
I want everyone to have 100 percent satisfaction, if there are any problems with any item that is purchased, please let me know so that the problem can be corrected.
Thanks again and everyone have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment